what to get back to school shopping?
im going into 8th grade… but my school is full of fake people… that are rich, and have designer clothes and extensions and colored contacts and tons of makeup and stuff. (except my family, which is LOWER middle class, with a one story home, and only one paycheck coming in) dress code is shorts cant be shorter then if you put ur arms down where ur fingers go, and no shoulders or bellies or bra straps.)
… here is what i already have…
2 pairs of skinny jeans, one gray and stone washed looking, and one black with matte black leopard print. (kohls, love culture)
2 pairs of super dark wash boot cut jeans (love culture)
2 pairs of old medium wash jeans from the kids section at old navy (im 5’1″)
2 pairs of knock-off pink yoga pants (full length) from love culture
1 pair of real pink yoga pants (capri)
2 lacy tanktops from justice… gray and black.
2 normal tanktops (the tanktops are for undershirts)
a school gym uniform
3 hoodies, a black one with rainbow garfields on it (i dont wear it cuz the meaning of rainbow has changed since elementary school) a turquoise aeropostale hoody, and a black and yellow dolche and gabana hoody…
3 cardigans, gray, long sleves… creme, short sleves, and creme, long sleves.
several tanktops, with floral designs from old navy to wear under the cardigans
3 fitted tshirts and one croptop with marilyn monroe on it…
a blood on the dance floor shirt from hottopic…
several blouses with floral patterns or polkadots that i stole from my moms closet…
and a few graphic crop tops of animals in silly nerd costumes from loveculture.
one black pair of oxford flats… (saw them on PLL, loved them so i got some)
gray converse (not high tops)
red nd white striped ballet flats with a floral bow from the alley chicago
black flip flops with a little bead in the middle.
several platforms i would never wear (same shoe size as mom) because i would look like a hooker.
my backpack is from target its a canvas toploading sack with turquoise foax leather trim
i have a pink guess purse i got at a garage sale in perfect condition…
and a purple coach bag thats leather and small i saved up for… but i dont wanna take it to school or damage it…
my normal purse is usually a gray canvas bag with a large white leaves pattern and light brown leather handles and bottom from oldnavy.
besides school supplies is there any must needed clothes for school in 8th grade i do not have yet? thanks bye :)
Some must haves are
– A pair of cute black or brownish tan combat boots (they’re edgy but cute at the same time)
– A bunch of solid color v necks and crew necks from old navy or target ( they’re only $9- $10 and you can accessorize them and make different outfits),
– You can buy or DIY a cute jean vest ( looks great with t shirts, v necks, dresses, etc)
– Minnetonka moccasin flats in brown or black (gives a cute simple boho feel to any outfit, they’re also very comfy)
– Dresses with cute patterns (They have lots of cute ones at Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters)
– Solid color tights and tights with patterns (looks very cute with dresses and oxfords)
– Sweaters ( It might not be winter or fall yet, but its still the best time to get them because they’re super cheap and on sale right now! Places like Forever 21, Kohls, Belk and etc are clearing them out like crazy, so HURRY!
– Flare Jeans!
– Cute pair of bright colorful sneakers (Vans, Nike, Adidas, etc. Great for making a simple outfits POP! Journey’s and DSW shoes have a great selection!
– Jewelry, Cute hair pieces, scarves (Great for accessorizing!)
– Get solid colored blouses and shoes the colors White, Black, and Brown because they’re very easy to accessorize with jewelry and other pieces! Also they’re very good transitioning colors from summer to fall and winter!
Places to shop
– Forever 21 and H&M (Very affordable and lots of cute styles and pieces! Also great for finding jewelry and accessories)
– Target ( Very affordable basic pieces like crew necks, v necks, jeans, sweaters, dresses, etc.)
– TJ Maxx and Ross – (Lots of cute name brand pieces at cheap price)
– American Eagle
– Pacsun (Amazing skinny jeans!)
– JC Penny and belk ( Very affordable jeans in many styles!)
– Journeys (Lots of different cool sneakers)
– DSW and Off Broadway shoes ( Huge selection of different types of shoes and the prices are a little lower than others)
– Payless Shoes (Very Affordable shoe prices)
– Urban Outfitters (Very cute styles)
– Thrift Stores (Great for getting pieces for DIY projects like acid wash jeans, high waisted shorts, jean vest and etc! Look for youtube tutorials if you wanna know how to do them! Also great place for finding basic pieces for cheap!
– Charlotte Russe (Cute cheap jewelry and accessories!)
– Lulus.com ( Amazing online store, everything is cute!)
– Wet Seal (Very Affordable, cute accessories!)
– Rue 21 (Everything is affordable!)
– Last but not least… SALES and SALE RACKS are your bestfriend! STALK and go to as many SALES AS POSSIBLE!!! You save and you get great deals!!!
Hope this helped:)!
HELP: HOME 4-SALE IN DeBARY, FLORIDA Between Orlando and Daytona?
I am NOT trying to advertise my home for sale here ; so PLEASE don’t go reporting me like someone did the last time ….
I am a Disabled veteran who will probably NOT be able to walk this time next year .
I have NO family here that can help me and need very badly to move back up to ohio where I have a couple of friends who will move in and help me with my daily quality of life .
If anyone knows of anyone else who might be interested in a 7 – room Spanish ranch Type home with One car Attached garage , with 3-bedrooms with Double Closets and Paddle Fans , Custom Made Curved Double Spanish Doors coming into the living room from the Lanai , 2- Mirrored Walls in the Living Room, 6′ Chain Link Fence, Landscape Lighting, Inground Sprinkler System , Shed/Workshop with Electric , ALL Appliances stay , New heat pump in Nov. 2006, City Water BUT Septic System to save on sewer bill. Septic was cleaned in November of 2006. Hot tub with lighted colored waterfall included … and MORE !!!
MANY trees, Flowers, Bushes, and shrubs adorn this property …..
IF you know of anyone who MIGHT be interested ; PLEASE have them contact me at email@example.com immediately .
Thank you for your assistance and God Bless you !1
I wish i had money to buy your house…. BUT ill move in with you and take care of you so you can stay :P lol
Ipod Nano 4th Generation Silicone Cases for sale Cheap!?
Hi, I’m selling silicone case’s for the ipod nano 4th Generation , I am selling A light Blue, A white and a Black, I am selling them for £2.50 each! If you want to buy any of them please leave an answer to this comment saying what colour you want and leaving you email address so I can contact you as soon as possible!
By the way, you must be able to pay via Pay Pal
Yahoo Answers is a site to answer and ask questions. It isn’t a site to sell items. You might try ebay.
It would also help if you read the YA’s guidelines.
LGBT: What is your opinion on this outfit for..?
I’m wearing this to go to a house party with my boyfriend. I’m still going to wear it if you don’t like it, I’d just like your opinion on it:
Hat (in grey):
Shirt (unbuttoned with nothing under it):
Belt (brown): http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=14191993&parentid=M_ACC_BELTS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=154&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_ACC_BELTS&popId=MENS_ACCESSORIES&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=
BTW– Should I wear my glasses or contacts?
So, we all know your are wearing a hat, shirt, shorts, shoes and a belt. Most men wear these items. You should wear your glasses with the hat….
does anyone know where to get the clear or smoke magpul PMAGs?
i see clear and smoke and orange colored pmags on the web but i havnt found a single one for sale on the interweb. does anyone know a website i can find them? or even contact info for a local gun store you know of that has them.
They do exist. As far as I know they never made it to the market. Probably they could not get a high enough quality polymer to stand up to the torture tests. Clear polymers have a different makeup than solid. So what do exist are test batch versions.
They are therefore currently not in production and extremely rare. I did a little research and you can find them on occasion but your starting price is at $70 a pop and thats on a good day.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers