The official trailer for Star Trek: The Next Generation – Season Six on Blu-ray, coming in June 2014!
Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years
Assembled as a Special Exhibit on Memory Alpha, Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years celebrates the 150th anniversary of the founding of the United Federation of Planets.
This unprecedented illustrated volume chronicles the pivotal era leading up to Humankind’s First Contact with Vulcan in 2063, the Romulan War in 2156, the creation of the Federation in 2161, and the first 150 years of the intergalactic democracy up until the year 2311. Meticulously researched, this account covers a multitude of alien species, decisive battles, and the technology that made the Age of Exploration possible. It includes field sketches, illustrations, and reproductions of historic pieces of art from across the Galaxy, along with over fifty excerpts from key Federation documents and correspondence, Starfleet records, and intergalactic intelligence.
Housed in a pedestal display complete with lights and an audio introduction by Admiral Hikaru Sulu, this edition also features five removable documents from the Federation Archives, including Zefram Cochrane’s early sketch of the warp-drive engine, a handwritten letter from young Jim Kirk, and the first-known diagram of a Trill symbiont.
• Pedestal display featuring electronic lights and sound (13.5” x 13.5” x 4”)
• Audio introduction by Admiral Hikaru Sulu
• 176-page hardcover book with four-color illustration throughout
• Envelope containing 5 removable artifacts
• Over fifty excerpts from key Federation documents and correspondence, Starfleet records, and intergalactic intelligence